Sunday, June 5, 2011

i---Shop

I took a trip to my favorite craft store! I picked up some items for upcoming tutorials and just for fun. How they arranged the colors in the store amazes me...they look like giant rainbows!

Here are some of the fun rainbow pictures:


 I bought two sets of napkins to make napkin magnolias. Stop by Hannah Handmade in the next week to check out the guest tutorial. FUN!
 Our final stop was in the fabric section.  Ahhhhh! I was so inspired by Hannah Handmade's satin hair flowers, I just had to make them! I bought three colors of satin and pearls.  The tutorial will be up later this week. I bought 1/8 yard of 3 different fabrics and got them for little over a dollar.  Now that's a steal!



Thanks for shopping with me and I have a question for you.  What is your favorite craft store?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 your comments! I read every one.