Sunday, November 13, 2011

Craft Room inspiration

My craft room is a little lacking in the beauty department. It's very functional, but not mouch more than that. I would like to create a beautiful craft room on a small budget. Do you know of any blogs who have done this?


I love the simplicity of the both of these rooms. The one on the right looks so functional!


These aren't sewing rooms, but they sure are neat. I love the storage on the right. It has the right balance of rustic and functional.

1 comment:

  1. I put together my craft room last year for less than $100. You can find my post about it here: http://sewcando.blogspot.com/2010/04/85-craft-room-unveiling.html

    I've been meaning to post an update since I've made a few improvements, but need to tidy things up a bit before I take some new photos so that'll be another month or so:)

    ReplyDelete

I <3 your comments! I read every one.