Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekend Recap

 What have I been up to this weekend? Mostly relaxing and getting ready for the 5 day week coming up. I have my last volleyball game on Monday so then I'll have more time to craft and blog!

Today I made a few bows...

I planned on only making a couple
but then I saw some really cute prints!


I also started painting some frames. I am planning on hanging them up in my room once I get new bedding and the walls painted. The colors are so beachy and fresh!
 P.S.I used my hair bow tutorial.

2 comments:

  1. Ummm... very very cute! And I love that blue colour you are painting some of the picture frames! :)

    Have a great week!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me long for the days of hair bows.

    ReplyDelete

I <3 your comments! I read every one.