Saturday, October 1, 2011

i---am busy!

So what have I been up to? Quite a bit, actually! I am going to walk you through what a day in my life is like. 

6:15 am - Wake up and get ready
7:30 - FFA Parlimentary Procedure practice at school
8:30-3:30 - School
4-6 pm - Volleyball practice
6-6:15 - Drive home
6:15-6:30 Eat Supper
6:30-8:30 Homework
8:30-9:00 free time!
9:00-9:20 mandatory reading for english
9:20-9:30 Get ready for bed
9:30- Go to bed

As you can see I am quite busy during the school year. Not to mention every Friday night I take statistics for our HS football team. I am in no way complaining because I love being busy -- to an extent. Just last night I sewed a zippered bag and I realized how much I have missed sewing. It was the first sewing project I have done since school started!  I think I have been going too fast so I am going to slow down and enjoy life--after all isn't that what we're supposed to do?

I haven't taken the time to blog but I think it is time for me to get back in the swing of things now that I've been in school for about a month and have a schedule established. My goal is to publish one blog post a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 your comments! I read every one.