Tuesday, October 4, 2011

tutorial tuesday: my favorite coaster tutorials

 I was looking around the purl bee blog when I stumbled across these adorable citrus coasters! Although they remind me of springtime I still think they are adorable.  I think these are going on my crafty to-do list :)


{source}

 I also saw these fruit inspired apple coasters. They would be perfect with a glass of warm cider on a crisp fall day!
{source}

These coasters would be perfect for all year round. You can change the paper to match the style of your house or the colors of a certain room.
 
{source}
Which of these tutorials are you going to try?

6 comments:

  1. You wouldn’t find me doing any other tutorial than the porcelain tile one...partially because we have about 20 coasters in our house (I think my family must have found some sort of yard sale one year and I got about 20 coasters as Christmas gifts...it was totally random. and weird)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coasters, thanks for sharing! Following you back from www.messforless.net
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby, your blog is fabulous! I am your newest follower! :)

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for stopping by! i love that you've got a blog and you're only 16, how fun (:

    now following, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely ! Perfect way to use up those K&Co paper scraps

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these! Thank you very much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

I <3 your comments! I read every one.